Sunday, April 19, 2009

Five Months Later!








So my intentions have been good and I know this doesn't take long, but the holidays hit and it went downhill from there.  I am beginning anew.  Here are some pictures from the last few months. Some of my favorites... Lily with the birthday cake Steph made, Ethan asleep on the table, kids first day of t-ball (although the picture didn't turn out great sorry), my cute boys, Ethan holding all the balloons he individually gathered, green eggs and ham day, and Brent's bithday.  More to come :)

7 comments:

Aubrey Doyle said...

Ya for you! Glad you've updated! Cute pics, cute family!

Meredith said...

Love the picture of Ethan asleep on the table! I've got to hear the story behind that one!

Becka said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back! Not that I don't see you practically every day...

Angi Gerrie said...

More... more... more... I need more! Ethan is soooo big! I will call you soon so we can chat it up.

Amber said...

I am excited to see an update!! need more.

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

way to go on the update. I was wondering when you were going to come around.. haha! I love Ethan on the table, so cute!

Bridget said...

Yay for updates!