Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ethans new word "NO"


Ethan has learned to say No!  My sweet, mellow boy crunches up his face, makes a growling sound and spits the word out at me.  I know I shouldn't laugh, but it seems so unlike him it catches me off guard.  Yesterday when we were brushing teeth I caught him practicing his no in the mirror. He would growl the No out and then start laughing.  He did this four times in a row.  Maybe he is going to be an actor or comedian.  His other new words are "I see" and "bus".  I like these a lot more than "no".

3 comments:

Meredith said...

What a character! You should try to get that on video.

Aubrey Doyle said...

It's cute the first couple times you hear them say NO and then it gets old real fast! What a funny boy!

Becka said...

Well, blessed silence could only last so long...