Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ethans new word "NO"


Ethan has learned to say No!  My sweet, mellow boy crunches up his face, makes a growling sound and spits the word out at me.  I know I shouldn't laugh, but it seems so unlike him it catches me off guard.  Yesterday when we were brushing teeth I caught him practicing his no in the mirror. He would growl the No out and then start laughing.  He did this four times in a row.  Maybe he is going to be an actor or comedian.  His other new words are "I see" and "bus".  I like these a lot more than "no".

3 comments:

Meredith said...

What a character! You should try to get that on video.

Aub and John said...

It's cute the first couple times you hear them say NO and then it gets old real fast! What a funny boy!

Becka said...

Well, blessed silence could only last so long...